Links and Downloads
Berlin Internet Portal for Global Learning
- This site offers teachers an overview of the educational opportunities from Berlin non-governmental organisations in the area of global education.
Eine Welt Stadt Berlin (Berliner Entwicklungspolitischer Ratschlag (BER))
- The BER is a network of more than 110 groups and associations active in development policy and the mouthpiece for people who work for global justice in Berlin. It is committed to Berlin's state policy for a sustainable Berlin in a globalized world and for a strong civil society.
- Engagement Global gGmbH – service for development initiatives is the point of contact in Germany for development policy engagement, nationwide and international.
- EPIZ The Berlin Development Education and Information Center is a centre for global learning.
KATE – The Center for Ecology and Development
- KATE develops concepts on sustainable ways of living and working, for innovative approaches in development policy, for bottom-up North-South dialogue and for the ecologisation of the working world.
State Office for Development Cooperation
- In the framework of the state competences, the State Office for Development Cooperation – the central coordination office in the State of Berlin – concentrates its funding on development policy in Germany, particularly on education and publicity work within the framework of global learning.
German Council for Sustainable Development
- The tasks of the German Council for Sustainable Development are the development of contributions for the implementation of national sustainability strategies, the designation of concrete fields of action and projects, as well as to make sustainability an important public concern.
UNESCO's Global Action Programme on Education for Sustainable Development
- The Global Action Programme (2015-2019) aims to bring a systemic change of the education system in the long term and to bring education for sustainable development into structure. It makes a significant contribution to Agenda 2030. It builds on the completed "UN Decade of Education for Sustainable Development".